Showing all 3 results
To bring out such a high concentration of CBD substances, we have created hemp spreads for you. It is impossible to produce oil with such a high CBD content, in a given capacity and using natural methods. It is intended for people who are constantly looking for new experiences in their cannabis adventure. Thanks to the method in which it is made, it is considered the highest quality product.
How is CBD paste made?
The paste extract is obtained using a modern carbon dioxide extraction method. This method preserves the wide variety of cannabinoids, terpenes, and other beneficial nutrients found in cannabis. Due to the rich spectrum of biologically active molecules and their interaction, the paste can support the functioning of the endocannabinoid system. This action is beneficial for your overall health and well-being.
Despite the highest available concentration, the paste is 100% legal and free from psychoactive effects. The product is safe, confirmed by research and available without a prescription.
Properties of cannabidiol:
- combats neurodegenerative and mental disorders
- stimulates the nervous system
- has a relaxing and antispastic effect
- inhibits the proliferation of cancer cells
- reduces oxidative stress
- relieves pain, soothes and takes away aches and pains throughout the body
- inhibits the inflammatory process
- affects the proper metabolism of the body
- has strong bactericidal properties
- soothes and eliminates the symptoms of allergies
- stimulates the body’s natural immunity
- accelerates wound healing, fights skin diseases, rejuvenates the epidermis
How to use?
To deliver the dose of paste, turn the applicator clockwise. One revolution corresponds to 0.15 ml and contains 45 mg of CBD cannabidiol.
This dose should be placed under the tongue, wait about a minute for the preparation to be absorbed into the mucosa and then swallowed. The number of uses per day is not precisely defined (it is proposed and is individual for each consumer. CBD pastes cannot be overdosed.